HC Students Florida supports healthcare students’ education. We offer a standardized
orientation for students completing clinical rotations at Palm Beach County healthcare facilities.
If you are a new user:
1. Create a login name and password (YOU MUST USE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU CHECK)
2. Watch for the email generated by the system confirming the password and click on the link
3. The most common causes for not receiving the confirmation e-mail is using the wrong e-mail address and overzealous spam filters.
New and returning users:
1. Log in and Choose “General Orientation”
2. Review the material
3. Take the quiz and score 100%
4. Click “grades” in the left hand column and print the grades (keep a copy).
5. Turn in a copy to your clinical instructor or school administrator.
Problems logging in:
1. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail within five minutes, check your spam folder.
2. If you still do not have the confirmation e-mail, click here to request a manual activation.
Problems taking the quiz:
1. You can’t take the quiz because it says you’re not enrolled.
2. Log in and enter the orientation.
3. Look for a link “enroll me in this course” in the left hand sidebar under Administration.
4. Click the link. Now you should be able to take the quiz.
If you’re having other problems, please use this link to request help.